Monday, July 29, 2013

Back in the saddle again

In order to achieve my goal, I obviously need to do something.

I have been trying to figure out what would work for me. Do I try CrossFit? Do I try a gym that has a daycare facility, I've done classes before (zumba) that I've enjoyed, but then again I've been a member at Planet Fitness and enjoy that as well. I've run/walked a 5K, and in doing so I've determined that I am not a runner.

So when trying to get refocused, is it a good time to change and add something new? Or should I stick with what I know?


1 comment:

Kerri said...

I am a big fan of Crossfit! I started about a year and a half ago and went in feeling like I would not be able to do ANYTHING. But the wonderful thing about Crossfit is that it is 100% scalable to your ability. You start out doing what you are able to do and work from there. I lost weight quickly but it's what I've gained that has truly been transformation - strength, confidence, and a change in mindset (it's not what my body looks like, it's what it can DO). So yes, I say give it a shot :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails