Friday, August 29, 2014

End of Summer

Holy Moly! How did it get to be the end of summer already? At the beginning of summer, I had all these plans to do day trips with Mister Mans and have fun and enjoy every moment of summer that we could. Fast forward to today, the beginning of Labor Day weekend and I still feel like there is so much left I wanted to do.

Hubby has been on vacation this week so we've taken the opportunity to get some day trips in. We went down to Boston for the Boston Duck Tours. It was great getting to be a tourist for the day. I learned things on the tour that I never knew about Boston. It was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow we are heading to Liquid Planet, which is in Candia. I am hoping that we have some fun, but I am excited to check out a new attraction.

I continue to struggle with the weight. There is a woman who my chiropractor recommends who deals with obese women. She is a nutritionist and a personal trainer, so I am hoping that I can work with her to come up with a game plan that will work for me. I am excited about the potential. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but it's work that is necessary.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails