Thursday, March 12, 2015

Review: Crest Pro-Health: HD toothpaste



I recently received the opportunity from Crest and as a BzzAgent to try out Crest Pro Health: HD toothpaste.

At first I was a little hesitant about it. I am not a fan of brushing my teeth in general. Now here was a two step process. However I was committed to at least trying it for the week to see if there would be a difference in my smile.

I am not a fan of the taste of the 2nd step. It's obviously the whitening part of the process, so there's probably a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide, but the taste was funky. It was all I could to try and keep my tongue out of the way.

I guess it's also in my nature to rinse my mouth and spit, Even though the directions say not to rinse your mouth out between steps, I kept catching myself trying to rinse.

However, after a week, I certainly noticied a difference. What do you think?


I am also seeing my dentist next week. I wonder if he will notice anything different. I would certainly consider using this product, especially to achieve short term results. You can read more about Crest Pro-Health: HD toothpaste, here! And thanks to BzzAgent for letting me review this great product!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails